Multiple Electro Stimulator has been designed for clinical use, which transmits pulsating currents of different wave patterns and frequencies through the acupuncture needles or electrodes? to human body. For therapeutic or anesthesia purposes, the nervous stimulates muscles in stiffness, paralysis etc?
This stimulator with its external battery box especially suitable for operation in places where the alternating current is not available.
It is mainly used with therapeutic effect in the treatment of pain, paralysis of limbs, arthritis .Strain, vomiting, slimming and the diseases which can be treated by acupuncture, acupressure or physiotherapy.
This stimulator is also suitable for applying acupuncture anaesthesia in surgical operations and reducing excess fat.
A. ?New Hard-Built compact Design Having Scope of Following Applications.-
A) Electro-Acupuncture (Therapeutic)
B) Electro-Acupuncture (Anesthesia)
C) T.E.N.S.(Trans Electro-cutaneous Nerve Stimulator)
D) Physiotherapy Stimulator.
E) Acupressure treatment.
F) Fat reduction / Slimming.
Other Facilities :-
A) Digital Time Selector (10 min.,20min. & 40min.)
B) Auto Stop.
C) Time Resetting.
D) Manual Control (instead of automatic.)
E) A.C. Main 220v, D.C.-9v (6 1.5 Dry cells)
F) Two separate sections having a total 10 output. Left side section is essential to oprate the machine
G) Light & Sound indicators.
H) Three types of waves: Continuous (Regular Rhythm), Dense Disperse (Quick-Slow).
Discontinuous (interrupted High Frequency).
I) Rotational Stimulation.
Acupressure / Acupuncture
01. Keep all output knobs at O.
02. Switch on the power supply either A.C Main or Battery.
03. Select the Band switch for Acupuncture / Acupressure.
04. Select the wave type (Continuous D.D /Discount.)
05. Adjust the frequency of waves.
06. Insert the output plugs into holes of intensity control.
07. Connect output cord to points which you like to stimulate. Be careful that positive & negative of each
Output do not touch each other anyway.
08. Select 08the time setter(10/20/40min).
09. Frequency Can be controlled by frequency control. Dense Disperse & Discontinuous and number of
Flashes shown by the point lamp is identical to the frequency of wave.
01. Put T.E.N.S. plug into T.E.N.S holes.
02. The patient will hold the metal rod in one hand..
03. The Doctor will put T.E.N.S. prob at various points 1-2 minutes in each point the patient will fell ?????sensation at the point.
04. To control frequency use frequency control knob and for intensity use the intensity control knob of ???T.E.N.S.
01. Switch over to Physiotherapy.
02. Apply Electro Conductive Rubber Plate on required places. To conform the operating may use L.E.D.
Put Rubber plates lug into intensity hole and gradually rotate the output intensity
hole and gradually.
Rotate the output intensity control knobs up to patient tolerances.
03. If you like to use more that five output then make the right hand section on
04. To control the frequency use the p/Th frequency control knob.
01. Insert the output into the hole of Intensity control.
02. Place every pair of plates on any part of the body, specially in excess fat area .
03. Select the wave either D.D or Discontinuous.
04. Gradually rotate the Output intensity control knobs up to patient tolerance
05. Select the time Selector minimum for 20 minutes.
1. For there use a continuous wave 5000-6000 min.
A) D.D wave 10-15 cycles per minutes (One Dense and one Disperse phase Jointly form
one cycles ) gives massage like effect in muscular area.? Application in Joint and other
2. T.E.N.S. continuous frequency 200-300 per min. Effective in superficial nature pain . Better accepted
By the children and patient who afraid of needles puncture.
3. Physiotherapy:- ??To stimulate muscles in stiffness, paralysis etc.
The whole instruments is fitted within a central locking tuff, acrylic brief case with handle. Easy to carry
A) When the stimulator is not in use or under repair, turn the Range selection to off position.
B) Avoid any short circuit of the needle clamps or the electrode plates when the Range Section is turn to
The On position, Otherwise consumption will be increased without voltage.
C) When charging batteries care must be taken to avoid polarity reversal otherwise the apparatus will be ???damaged.
D) If alternating current used after operation, pull out the plug from the main socket in order to avoid
Spoiling the transformer due to overheating.
E) The therapeutic effect is closely related to the correct selection of point and the experience of the physician.
Accessories : –
Output cords ? 10 nos.
Conductive Rubber Plates – 10 pairs
Electrode ? 01 nos.
Battery Box ? 01 nos.